Currently, in the official WordPress repository, there are more than 315 pages of security plugins or plugins related to security, but which is the best? Is a single plugin enough? Can I combine several plugins without problem? Is there the perfect plugin?
We will try to answer these and many other questions today in episode 68 of WordPress News in Spanish.
We will make a ranking of the most popular based on the number of installations, such as:
- Wordfence with more than 2 million installations
- Ithemes Security with 800,000 installations
- All in one WP Security and Firewall con 600.000 instalaciones
- Sucuri Security 300,000 installations
- Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall 200.000 instalaciones
- BulletProof Security 90.000 instalaciones
- Shield Security for WordPress 70.000 instalaciones
- Cerber Security & Antispam 60,000 installations
- Ninja Firewall + Ninja Scanner 21.000 instalaciones
- WP Hide & Security Enhancer 20.000 instalaciones
And we can continue, but this is a ranking of the 10 security plugins that are most used, even as I mentioned before, some can be combined with each other.
And you, which one do you use? Tell us today, at 19:00 Spanish time live and direct, where Antonio Postigo @hoystreaming and Pedro Santos @hostfusion, we will tell you and answer your questions.
You can follow the program live or delayed, in this same article.
WordPress News in Spanish, every Tuesday and Thursday, at 7:00 p.m. live, with Antonio Postigo @hoystreaming and Pedro Santos @hostfusion
All the videos from previous programs are available in the WordPress News section in Spanish and also in our Podcast.
An original idea of Host-Fusion.Com your provider hosting para WordPress trustworthy and HoyStreaming.comYour digital window to the world.
And don’t miss the #SALES at Host-Fusion until January 31, 2018, 25% discount in all our plans Hosting para WordPress using code HF25